Career @ [ui!]
Go Your Way
in one of our teams
We are hiring:
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our development team.
As a Software engineer at [ui!], you will specialise in developing solutions for businesses and cities around
We are looking for someone like you if you have a great passion for developing smart solutions and have experience with modern cloud technologies.
Writing elegant and efficient code as well as solving problems independently are among your strengths.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience with writing automated tests (eg. Jest, Karma) and according tool support (eg. Cypress).
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page).
- Experienced in using and a good understanding of transport protocols such HTTP/2, Websockets, QUIC and others.
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment.
- Nice to have: Experience with some specialized framworks like React Native, Flutter, and Node.js
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Comfortable working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
Who is [ui!]:
The focus of our activities is on data and AI-based solutions that are offered „as a service“ on the basis of our open urban data platform [ui!] UrbanPulse, for cities, municipalities, municipal companies and utilities.
Areas of application include traffic, parking, environment, climate protection, street lighting, energy and neighbourhood management.
What you can expect @ [ui!]:
- Scrum-based software development in a young, interdisciplinary team.
- Collaboration in varied and challenging projects at home and abroad within the entire [ui!] group of companies.
- Flexible working hours, breaks and the possibility to work from home.
- Support from experienced colleagues.
- Implementation of own ideas and perspective project responsibility possible.
- Employee-funded pension scheme.
We are looking forward to you!
Your contact @ [ui!]: Daniel Münch.
Du möchtest Städte und Regionen unterstützen smarter zu werden?
Send us your digital application documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date to
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!